Error Resolution Process
Last updated: March 09, 2021 (ver. 1.0)
How to Report Errors or Questions About Your Transactions
In case of any errors or questions about transfers, transactions, or payments related to your GetCoins Account, please contact us as soon as you can by either:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- If you believe a transaction on your account or kiosk receipt is incorrect or unauthorized, or if you believe your account has been otherwise compromised, you may also report your claim by calling 1-(860) 800-2646. If you submit your complaint by phone, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
In your communication to GetCoins, please:
- Provide your name, email address, and telephone number;
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information; and
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
We must hear from you no later than 30 days after the transaction in question took place, and on which the problem or error appeared.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error resulting from a technical mistake, misrepresentation, or omission by GetCoins promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we determine that there was an error, we will promptly correct the error. If we decide that there was no error, we will provide you with a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.